- Our firm structures, negotiates and implements legal strategies that compliment and enhance our clients' profit and growth strategies. We have extensive experience in representation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities. Our representation includes:
- Business entity analysis and formation, for general and limited partnerships, corporations, professional corporations, subchapter s and c corporations, limited liability partnerships and limited liability companies
- Purchase and sale of businesses, including asset sales, stock sales and franchise
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts, including sales agreements, contractor agreements, distribution agreements, employment agreements and similar agreements
- Business and shareholder disputes, including corporate repurchase of withdrawing shareholder stock, business disputes between corporations, and breach of contract disputes
- Collaborative agreements, including strategic alliances, joint ventures and other partnerships between companies conducting business together
- Real estate agreements, including leases, property holding agreements, and formation and operations of real estate limited liability companies
- Corporate governance, including corporate counseling, preparation of board and shareholder meeting minutes, and corporate rules and regulations
We have particular expertise in representing emerging-growth companies, which permit us to act proactively and anticipate future opportunities and potential challenges for our clients before they arise.
We have extensive experience in the formation and financing of new companies and ventures, from pioneering new technologies to more conventional businesses. We structure our clients' businesses to anticipate their future growth, and build the legal infrastructure necessary for this expansion. We also have expertise in the creation and operation of joint ventures and other corporate partnership efforts. As our clients grow, we provide additional experience in such areas as complex business transactions, strategic alliances, and mergers and acquisitions.
As we are familiar with our clients' products, technologies and business models, we can focus on providing legal solutions for the particular issues and problems that face emerging businesses, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.